Recently, WU Xifeng, Dean and Professor of School of Public Health, Vice President of The Second Affiliated Hospital, ZUSM, also one of the first bathes of ZJU Global Ambassador, XU Xiaolin, Researcher Professor at the School of Public Health,ZUSM, WANG Xuchu, Director, Hangzhou Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Hangzhou sharing 6 lessons on preventing experience regarding epidemic like COVID-19 on World Economic Forum website, introducing epidemic prevention and control experience of Hangzhou and Zhejiang Province. Key lessons are as followed,
1. Speed and accuracy are the keys to identification and detection.
2. Make the right decisions at the right time, the right place, for the right people.
3. Big data and information technology are important to avoiding a rebound.
4. Evaluate medical resources and response systems. Are we ready for a pandemic? How much stock do we need? Do we have enough health care personnel, and how do we protect them?
5. Implementation of preventive measures in communities, schools, businesses, government offices and homes can influence the trajectory of this epidemic.
6. Keep the public well informed.
Please go and visits World Economic Forum website for detailed information https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-hangzhou-zhejiang-government-response/?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0